Please be advised that once you have registered for any event, we will not be able to offer refunds, as we use the proceeds from registrations for scholarships and other association activities. We would be pleased to welcome a guest in your place if you are unable to attend. Please email the Midcon GPA secretary to make any changes.
If you need to reserve a golf cart, call Forewheeler Golf Cars, LLC at (405) 682-8444 by May 4th, 2018. Please indicate that you are reserving for the 2018 MCGPA Spring Sporting Clays event.
- 8:00 AM - 10:45 AM Snooker Tournament
- 10:45 AM - 11:00 AM Snooker Shoot-off
- 11:00 AM - Registration and Practice Rounds
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Lunch
- 11:45 AM - 12:00 PM Safety Meeting
- 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM Sporting Clay Event
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Dinner
*Snooker Tournament first come, first serve, limit 45 shooters.
The 4 high scores will shoot off before lunch.
Shooters Awards and Prizes this year:
Four Classes - Lewis Class Scoring System
Guns and rifles valued at $5000
First Place Trophies awarded for each class
Drawing for door prizes (must be present to win)
Dinner to begin after event completion
- $150 each
- $750 for 5 Man Team
Includes 100 targets, door prizes, awards, lunch, and dinner (shells not included).
- $20 Snooker Tournament or five stand for practice rounds
Includes 25 targets (shells not included).
Teams: Please indicate the team Captain’s Name when setting up a team.
Registration will close May 11th, 2018
Early Registration and Payment would be appreciated.
- $1000 - Platinum
- $500 - Gold
- $300 - Silver
- $250 - Station Sponsor (7 available)
- Eye and Ear Protection is Mandatory
- Shotguns must be open and empty until in the stand ready to shoot
- Ammunition shot size must be 7 ½, 8 or 9 and not over 1 1/8 ounces
- Carry shotguns with the muzzle either pointed up or down.
Guthrie, OK 73044
|Sporting Clay Event Ticket|
|Station Sponsor (SOLD OUT)||$250.00|